The National Trust for Scotland has over 90 properties across the country, all with their own websites and many with their own locally run social media accounts. In addition to the main NTS website and social accounts, this makes for a whole lot of information.
I’ve worked with the NTS on various projects, including:
As the start of a digital overhaul, the NTS did a high-level refresh of the design of their website for the opening of the 2017 season. They asked me to run some user testing for them and help get everything ready to go.
What I did
- User testing programme design and implementation
- Identifying usability and consistency issues outside of user acceptance testing
- Data move/distillation between CMS versions and 301 redirects planning
- Content creation, editing, and population
- Testing and bug reporting
With all those properties and the social media account load to match, the NTS needed a simple, user-friendly, easy to implement Analytics and reporting solution to cover their entire digital presence.
What I did
- Templates for efficient, engaging, monthly and yearly reporting on top level sites and campaigns to key stakeholders
- Google Analytics dashboard templates for property reporting and different audience focuses
- Google Analytics account filters and troubleshooting
- Cyfe dashboard template to be rolled out across all properties